Fashion SVP has fast become the” must” attended event for the fashion manufacturing industry.
Supported by industry leaders from top high street retailers such as LK Bennett, Oasis, Marks and Spencer, Whistles to Joy and Thomas Pink, Fashion SVP is an event for the industry by the industry.
Now in its fifth edition, Fashion SVP has grown ever year and really earned the right to speak about the issues at the heart of the market and add some real value to industry debate.
Fashion SVP is the show to attend to network, do business, upskill and source new suppliers, all under one roof. Fashion SVP is the right place, at the right time.
We asked for your feedback after the March show, we listened, this is what’s new:
- Time Slot – No Monday’s or Sundays….In response to buyer demand, the show moves to a new slot of Tuesday Wednesday to suit the buyers
- Growing influence - Show planned to be 40% larger than last year
- Thought leadership by way of the industry steering group comprising Karen Millen, L.K. Bennett, Oasis stores, Joy, Marks & Spencer
- VIP Invite – We will feature RIAD on the VIP invite that lands of the desk of 1000 + of the UKs largest buyers, the buyer is then contacted by our marketing team that will speak to them about the show and capabilities of our exhibitors including Riad they will then RSVP, this way we can keep you updated with buyers as they confirm. Last year we had many top tier buyers for high end knitwear and tailoring however lacked on the high volume middle market such as Primark , H and M, Burton and Next, this year we are targeting these companies.
- Print - Fashion SVP is a new event, it is growing year on year , this year we have already seen a 65% increase in pre-registrations, this is due to the coverage of the last show and continued support from the UKs leading fashion journal, Drapers, the industry bible, I am very confident that this September’s event will attract the attention of buyers across the market.
- Direct to the our database – We have a VIP database of over 9000 + and an international database of buyers that is over 60000 + , we will begin to feature Wassef on numerous mailings going to both databases. The message will come from you and will be seen by thousands of buyers, last year we had direct responses from the database enquiring about specific factories and business was done before the actual event.
- Expanded VIP buyer program with engagement team working more closely with buyers to ensure participation
- Driving the debate with twin stream conference/seminar sessions featuring both senior/strategic and operational themes, attend yourself or recommend a colleague for our New technical workshops
- Design and talent New fashion graduate designers display in association with LCF, Nottingham, St. Martins
- More global offering - More countries showing at exhibition, 12 vs. 10
Fashion SVP takes place on Sept 29th to 30th at Olympia. Come join us as either an exhibitor, buyer or simply to come listen to industry figure heads discussing the future your marketplace.
If you would like further information on the show, please contact Michael Blakesley, Commercial Director or Tansy Moon, Sales Manager .