Houseboat New Address
- Country of manufacturePoland
SPECIFICATIONS catamaran STACJONARNEGO- "NEW ADDRESS".
HOUSEBOAT DESIGNED FOR HOUSING STATIONARY ON THE WATER, THE CONDUCT OF OFFICE AND OPTIONAL FOR SWIMMING. HULL made of aluminum resistant to 5083 MARINE THICK SKIN 4MM. The displacement of approximately 11 tonnes. Dimensions 12.60 x 4.5 meter. Crossmembers made profiled sheeting, THICKNESS 4 MM IN THE SAME SPECIES.
- LOWER DECK OUTSIDE LAMINATE lined with non-slip gray. FLOOR INSIDE THE FACILITY made from SANDWICH veneered both sides laminate. MODERN DESIGN VINYL FLOORING PANELS PROVIDE. GREAT OFFERS thermal insulation 50 mm thick polystyrene foam.
UPPER DECK - ROOF MADE OF SANDWICH FROM DOWN WHITE LAMINATE, polystyrene foam 80 mm thick and externally LAMINAT non-slip gray.
- The outer walls using the same method the sandwich 80 mm thick, covered with laminate 2 MM OUTSIDE AND INSIDE WITH FILLING FOAM. INTERIOR WALLS 40 mm thick.
- Windows on the lower deck DONE WITH ISOLATED aluminum sections, with FILLING tempered glass composite, gas-filled.
- The railing of the upper terrace MADE OF BOARDS transparent PLEXIGLAS 12 mm thick, topped by a stainless steel handrail
- Bathroom equipped with electric macerator toilet, shower, sink. HOT WATER PROVIDES boiler with capacity of 60 liters
- TWO SEPARATE BEDROOMS 3 x 3 meters equipped with beds, a dressing .The WALLS AND CABINETS HANDLES AND INSTALLATION FOR TV
- Living room with kitchenette 5 x 3.70 M, equipped with a fridge-freezer, induction hob, extractor hood, microwave and sink.
- OUTDOOR LIGHTING TYPE RGB LED strips, approximately 20 meters, dotted INTERIOR LIGHTING LED lamps and LED strips in white.
HEATING AND PROVIDES ELECTRICAL FLOOR HEATING AND ADDITIONAL DIESEL POWERED vents
- CLEAN WATER TANKS WITH A CAPACITY 350 liters, and holding tank capacity of 500 liters and TANK FOR ADDITIONAL HEAT INSIDE DIESEL 104 LITRES.
Height above waterline:
Ability to install the engine
Maximum number of passengers:
4 do 8
Price: 92 500 EUR net (120 000 Gross) + cost of transport.