The Mondaine Official Swiss Railway Watch has been selected as one of the outstanding examples of 20th century design by the Design Museum in London and the Museum of Modern Art, New York.
- Based on the Swiss Railway Station Clock created in 1944 by engineer Hans Hilfiker, which is still in use today on stations throughout Switzerland.
- White enamel face, with clear black hour and minute hands and markings, with a bright red pendulum second hand
- Elegant style with clear, easy to read dial with new edition stainless steel mesh adjustable strap
- Highly accurate quartz movement set behind mineral glass, water resistant
- Comes complete in a case and is made entirely from recycled metal. Swiss made.
Buy the official swiss railway mesh watch
Or contact the seller
in section "Wristwatch"